Join Our Team!
Laurel Lane Country Club provides employment opportunities for individuals seeking employment in the areas of golf operations, golf course maintenance, and food and beverage. Job opportunities include full time, part time, and seasonal work. For all positions we are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals who will dedicate themselves to providing great customer service and add value to our customer’s golf and dining experience. Our Laurel Lane Country Club team is seeking people who are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding, job experience and who are committed to our team goals.
Job OPENINGS: (Seasonal)
- Maintains and exhibits knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Ensures members/guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
- Serves food and beverage items to guests
- Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of facility.
- Accountable for all member charges and credit card transactions.
- Familiar with Point of Sales System
- Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the Event Manager and/ Director of Golf.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
- TIPS or Stop Card Certified
DO NOT APPLY IN PERSON, Please send resume by email ONLY to email@example.com
Looking for Full Time Line Cook to assist Chef. Chef to discuss responsibilities in person during interview.
DO NOT APPLY IN PERSON, only accepting applications ONLY by email to firstname.lastname@example.org