For over 50 years, Laurel Lane Country Club has been one of South County’s favorite places to play. The 18 hole par 71 course is well maintained, and great for all skill levels. Our Clubhouse is equipped with a Banquet Room, two Full Service Bars and Restaurants, and a commercial Kitchen. Enjoy the expansive wrap-around deck overlooking the 18th green. Also, please visit our Driving Range and Putting Green. Covered Carts are also provided for your comfort. Your golfers are guaranteed a great day of golf, fun and excellent food, while our Professional Staff handles all the details. Our experience and reputation assures you and your organization a memorable golf event. Please consider us for your golf tournaments and banquet needs.
$70 Per Person
These Rates Include:
- Guaranteed Date and Tee Times
- Registration Table
- Green Fees
- Golf Carts with Player Assignment
- Scorecards Preparation and Scoring
- Sponsor Sign Set-Up and Collection
- Laurel Lane will supply golf carts for all your players. Please note that only licensed drivers are allowed to drive our golf carts.
40 player minimum – 8:00 AM start (Mon-Fri)
40 player minimum – 1:30 PM start (Sat & Sun)
Tee Times Available – For Groups under 40 Players
A $250.00 Non-Refundable deposit is required within 10 days of receipt of your golf outing contract in order to guarantee your outing date. The contract must be complete, signed and returned to us with your deposit check. The full balance is due seven (7) days in advance of your own event by cash, check or money order. No Credit Cards Please.
Food & Beverages
The Laurel Lane golf outing menus are included in this packet. We offer wide range of entries including both buffet and table service meals. Our food presentation is served by a professional and friendly staff. Our full service bar is accessible from both the lounge and function room, as well as limited service from our outdoor deck location. Beverage Cart is available on the course. Please be aware of the State Laws regarding alcohol use and consumption. All alcohol consumed on the golf course must be purchased from Laurel Lane Country Club. By law, alcoholic products are not allowed on the property from outside sources. Coolers are not allowed and will be confiscated until your event is complete. By working together in this manner, a safe event will be had by all.
The undersigned agrees to pay for the guaranteed number of players and meal (No refunds for No Shows). The final counts for players are due 10 days in advance of your outing. Only foursomes, unless otherwise permitted by Laurel Lane Country Club. No allowances or credit for less than the guaranteed number of players or meals.
At Laurel Lane we work hard to ensure that your event is run smoothly and is a great experience for all. We are committed to the success and enjoyment of your event. When we commit a date to you for your event, we are reserving tee times, ordering supplies, food and drink, scheduling necessary labor, all based upon your commitment to us. Much effort goes on behind the scenes to make every event a success. We require payment in full 7 days in advance and so should you. Please make sure that your participants commit to you by paying you in advance for the event. That way, if they don’t show they lose, not your organization or Laurel Lane. Inclement Weather Outings are required to play Rain or Shine. In the event that Laurel Lane Country club officially closes the course, we will make an effort to come up with another date suitable to both you and Laurel Lane. If no suitable rain date is made, then Rain Checks will be issued to participants. (No Cash Refunds to be issued)
Laurel Lane Country Club retains all concession rights for food, beverages and equipment. Prior written approval is necessary for any variations to this policy.
We take care of scoring for all Scramble Events. Please provide names of players at least three (3) days in advance so that we may prepare tee time assignments.
Golf carts are required of all outings. The cost is included in our golf package prices.
We will place and collect all signs for your tournament. Groups in need of sponsor signs may lease them thru Laurel Lane Country Club.
Laurel Lane Country Club,
- Reserves the right to inspect and control all private functions. Liability for any damage to the premises will be charged accordingly to the group and/or coordinator.
- Cannot assume responsibility for personal property and equipment brought onto premises.
- Does not allow more than 18 holes of golf to be played by each participants. Ties must be broken by matching cards – No Play Off Holes Allowed.
- Holes the person in charge or company undersigned responsible for any damages occurring to golf carts rented to the above group. Also, by signing this agreement you agree to:
- Assume all risks attendant with operation and use thereof including responsibility for any damage caused to said carts due to negligent use of operation of the same.
- Release and absolve Laurel Lane Country Club from any liability from injury to his person or property resulting from said operation.
- Prohibit anyone without a valid driver’s license to operate golf carts.
- Operate golf carts within course property and designated areas only. Carts must be kept a minimum of 30 feet away from greens and on paths only.
Gift Cards/Tournament Prizes
Gift Cards and Tournament Prizes are Available for Purchase in the ProShop. Please speak with Joe V for Group Pricing.