Golfer Safety / Course Policies
PLEASE CONTACT THE PROSHOP
Laurel Lane Country Club is trained in CPR and has an AED (Automated External Defibrillator ON SITE).
Golf is a fantastic activity for your mental and physical well being. Just a few hours at a well maintained golf course could do wonders. Spending time outdoors in nature doing something that you enjoy is essential to your well being. Scientists say that golf prolongs life.
Player Safety is very important to Laurel Lane Country Club. Our staff is trained in CPR and AED use. Laurel Lane has an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) ON SITE, a Rest Stop, and covered golf cars. Laurel Lane and Rudy’s Bar&Grille sell bottled waters for your convenience. We hope that you enjoy your day at Laurel Lane and stay hydrated.
As a reminder, during the Summer months:
- Remember to stay hydrated
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun
- Enjoy our covered golf cars for your protection
USGA Rules Govern All Play, please keep pace with group in front
- Your round should not exceed 4 hours, 20 minutes (Not During COVID-19)
- Please replace divots, rake bunkers and repair ball marks on greens (Not During COVID-19)
- Proper attire please; men’s shirts must have sleeves; women, no high heels (please contact pro shop should you need to ask about proper attire)
No beverage coolers are permitted on golf course. Due to liquor liability all alcoholic beverages must be purchased from Laurel Lane
- Please keep carts 30 feet from greens and on paths when possible
- Bottle Waters Available for sale in the ProShop. On hot days, be sure to take some with you out on the course.
Rest stop right on the 6th Tee (Not Available During COVID-19)
- For your safety, please stay away from the solar arrays to the right of the fairways on Holes 8 and 9