Golfer Safety and Course Policies
Golf is a fantastic activity for your mental and physical well being. Just a few hours at a well maintained golf course could do wonders. Spending time outdoors in nature doing something that you enjoy is essential to your well being. Scientists say that golf prolongs life.
Player Safety is very important to Laurel Lane Country Club. Our staff is trained in CPR and AED use. Laurel Lane has an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) ON SITE, two water fountains (bubblers), a Rest Stop, and covered golf cars. Laurel Lane also sells bottled waters for your convenience. We hope that you enjoy your day at Laurel Lane and stay hydrated.
If you should need immediate assistance while at Laurel Lane, please contact the pro shop at (401) 783-3844.
As a reminder, during the Summer months:
- Remember to stay hydrated
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun
- Enjoy our covered golf cars for your protection
USGA Rules Govern All Play, please keep pace with group in front
- Your round should not exceed 4 hours, 20 minutes (Not During COVID-19)
- Please replace divots, rake bunkers and repair ball marks on greens (Not During COVID-19)
- Proper attire please; men’s shirts must have sleeves; women, no high heels (please contact pro shop should you need to ask about proper attire)
No beverage coolers are permitted on golf course. Due to liquor liability all alcoholic beverages must be purchased from Laurel Lane
- Please keep carts 30 feet from greens and on paths when possible
- Water fountains on 6th and 15th Tees
Rest stop right on the 6th Tee (Not Available During COVID-19)
- For your safety, please stay away from the solar arrays to the right of the fairways on Holes 8 and 9